Join Alex’s Email List
Success! You're on the team.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
Alex’s Latest Posts
- Be Careful Getting Married For Purely Financial ReasonsIn previous discussions, I’ve asked you to set aside your emotions for your partner. It skews your thinking and it can lead you to make an emotional reaction to a… Keep reading!
- Why Did You Choose Your Goal?You’re chugging along, accomplishing things. You’re going at a hundred miles an hour. You’re getting things done. You know what you want to do, you know when you need to… Keep reading!
- Accept That You Need To Take Time Off To RechargeDo you have this driving need to pretty much always be getting things done? Tell me if this sounds familiar- It’s Friday afternoon and you’ve been hard-charging all week, or… Keep reading!
- How To Handle Deal Breakers In Your RelationshipWhat do you do when you’re trucking along with your partner, everything’s fantastic, you love everything about them, and then all of a sudden you smack face first into a… Keep reading!
- What Are Your Deal Breakers?While you’re dating (and as you are deciding whether or not you want to get married to a particular person), you’re going to find a lot of things that you… Keep reading!